Sunday, July 24, 2011

SO. Here is the month of August. Which is starting soonly. Next week, actually.

Let me tell you about it. For me.

That first wednesday? I fly to Long Beach. Get picked up by some friends I've had for over 10 years now. And spend the night in a hotel room in Anaheim.

That thursday?

DISNEYLAND! The land of my dreams. If I could, I'd have my wedding reception there. I'd just rage around in a white dress and do what I want. And little girls would see me as a princess for a day. Maybe they'll forget about the animated, unrealistic princesses of years past, and dream to be me.

Oh, and club 33. Going there. JOY!

Then, on that friday, one of my best friends is having her rehearsal dinner in Santa Monica. Only 3 of us left standing! Stand strong, ladies!

On the 6th, i go to that wedding.

Then, 3 days later, on the 9th, I fly to portland. YAY! Blackberries, blueberries and huckleberries OH MY!

On the 10th?

I cross my fingers.

I fly back to Utah the 17th, to go back to work.

On the 20th, I'm still crossing my fingers.

And on the 25th?

Oh, the places we'll go.

3 comments:

  1. ah you leave me wanting details...remember you can stay with me in salt lake when you get back. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's his name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you given up on this blog? Because I haven't.... ;)

    ReplyDelete